Fix My Street

The website “Fix My Street” is a place where people complain to their local council about problems on their street. Below are extracts from complaints relating to Nottingham.

since I have moved into this locality, 2 years ago, I have never seen the council clean the area opposite my house, where children habitually play. This is is of great concern as there are often glass fragments lying around in addition to TVs and other general rubbish”

“A few weeks back I reported potholes in the road but these have yet to be patched up”

“There is not a single No Through Road sign in Harmston Rise. The road has been closed to cars since 1980s/90s and there should be a sign warning drivers and visitors that Harmston Rise is closed between Billesdon Drive and Petworth Drive.”

“Some of the name of the street has been defaced in Strling Grove in Clifton at the junction of Glenloch Drive.”

“Mattresses have been dumped on the grassy verge next to the river”

To read more comments follow the link below.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: